Seniors You Get 2 College Visit Days!
College Visits can help you decide whether or not a campus is a good fit for you. They are also a way for you to demonstrate your interest in attending a school.
- Contact a school's admissions department a few weeks before your visit to schedule a tour
- If you schedule a visit through a different department, be sure to stop by admissions before you leave and tell them about it so that your visit can be noted in your file.
Steps to Request a College Visit
1. See Ms. Watson for a College Visit Form
2. Once approved, you MUST get a college representative to sign.
3. Bring form filled out back to Ms. Rachuig so that she can clear your attendance.
Questions to Ask on a College Visit
Before visiting a college, it can be helpful to make a list of questions that you think are important to have answered. Below are links to various lists that might help inspire your own questions:
Upcoming Group College Visits
TACRAO Virtual College Fair