Hello, my name is Patti Custer. I manage the Edgenuity Credit Recovery Program, by inputting assignments, assisting teachers with reports, and managing the student records.
I will do my very best to help your student to be successful. I often tell them to work "smart" not "hard". This can be accomplished by note taking, memory tricks, and arranging for tutorial help, whether it is with another student, a teacher, or other tutors available on campus. I utilize all resources available to me for their success.
I expect each student to....
- give me their very best, to achieve.
- work quietly in their assigned seats.
- comply with the La Vega School District's standards and expectations as listed in the Student Hand Book.
- have all cell phones put away and not in use at any time.
- have no food or drinks in the room.
- come to class prepared to work with a pen/pencil and paper for note taking.
- keep trying and not give up.
- leave any issues with anyone or any thing outside when they enter the room.
- be successful and achieve!
If you need additional information, you may reach me through the High School.
Thank you for allowing me to work with your child.